our approach to health and safety
E Badminton reopened on July 16. All services, including court rental and drop-in, resumed.
- Please do not park in neighboring businesses' spots.
- You may park on the street during designated hours (refer to city signage) at your own risk.
Rules for court usage
- Max 8 per court during drop-in (1x rotation) or 6 per court during court rental.
- Certified badminton shoes only.
- Training by appointment only.
- Masks on when not playing, including while waiting for a turn to play.
- Mandatory COVID-19 screening applies
- 2 meter physical distancing at all times.
- All facility users must provide their phone number when they enter.
- Facility users, including all existing athletes, must sign a health and physical distancing agreement as they enter. The agreement states that the user understands and will follow the key rules described on this page, including rules on physical distancing.
- Those who are feeling unwell or display any COVID-related symptoms are not permitted to enter the facility.
- All athletes are required to wash their hands as they enter the facility and the facility will be cleaned more frequently.
- Athletes are not permitted to touch the belonging of others, this means that sharing rackets is prohibited.
- Please put bags at least 1 meter apart from each other.
- Athletes must change their shoes at the entrance.
- Physical contact not permitted between athletes or coaches.
- No spectators are permitted in the facility until further notice.
- All lessons have resumed back to normal. Lesson plans have been adjusted to ensure physical distancing.